Every aspect of their big day will be free…
Couple’s cannot submit themselves; others have to either submit either a written submission, or a video submission for a deserving couple (A fiancé may submit their partners story from their perspective. But no 1st person point of view submissions are allowed).
We are looking for couple’s with amazing stories of strength and love. The stories we want are of couple’s battling life threatening diseases, first responders, veterans, living with disabilities, overcoming obstacles, any inspiring story of hope.
The submissions will be narrowed down to the top ten submissions, at which point the vendor board will ultimately narrow it down to three finalists and then the celebrity judges will vote for the winner.
We will launch the contest this year on Friday, December 18th.
All submissions will be due by Monday, February 1st and the winner will be announced by February 14th. The wedding will take place on Friday, August 13th, 2021.
1st Place Prize
The winning couples Give Love Wedding will take place on Friday,
August 13th, 2021.
The maximum amount of guests allowed would be 200.
On-site lodging will be able to hold up to roughly 40 people max.
2nd Place Prize
The couple will win $1000 towards their wedding or honeymoon.
3rd Place Prize
The couple will win $500 towards their wedding or honeymoon.
Thank you! Your nomination has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
- Eligibility: The Give Love Wedding is open only to those who submit their story and who are 18 years old or older as of the date of entry. The Give Love Wedding will be referred to as The Campaign in the rules to follow.
- Terminology: The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Meadows at Mossy Creek, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Meadows at Mossy Creek as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, December 6th and ending Saturday, December 21st at 2:00 AM EST. All online entries must be received by Saturday, December 21st at 2:00 AM EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using one of the following methods.
A. One can submit on Instagram by posting to your page or story and use #GiveLoveWedding2021 (The wedding will take place in 2021).
B. One can submit on Facebook by typing a post telling a couple's story, or upload a video sharing their story and use #GiveLoveWedding2021 (The wedding will take place in 2021).
C. One can submit on Twitter by posting a video and using the #GiveLoveWedding2021 (The wedding will take place in 2021).
D. One can submit a text doc or video file online at https://meadowsmossycreek.com/give-love.
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Meadows at Mossy Creek. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Meadows at Mossy Creek.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Dream Wedding (a $100,000+ value). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Meadows at Mossy Creek. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Meadows at Mossy Creek's discretion. The prize is non-transferrable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Meadows at Mossy Creek to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
1st Place Prize: The winning couple will be enjoying their wedding on Friday, August 13, 2021. The maximum amount of guests allowed is 200. On-site lodging will be able to hold up to roughly 40 people max for two nights (the night before the wedding and the night of the wedding).
2nd Place Prize: The couple will win $1,000 towards their wedding or honeymoon.
3rd Place Prize: The couple will win $500 towards their wedding or honeymoon.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a panel of judges under the supervision of Meadows at Mossy Creek. Winner will be notified by social media, email, or phone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Meadows at Mossy Creek shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MEADOWS AT MOSSY CREEKS SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Meadows at Mossy Creek, anyone acting on behalf of Meadows at Mossy Creek, and Meadows at Mossy Creek’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Meadows at Mossy Creek. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Meadows at Mossy Creek from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Meadows at Mossy Creek may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Meadows at Mossy Creek reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Meadows at Mossy Creek’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Meadows at Mossy Creek may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Meadows at Mossy Creek. Meadows at Mossy Creek reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Meadows at Mossy Creek has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Meadows at Mossy Creek reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Meadows at Mossy Creek and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND GEORGIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Meadows at Mossy Creek, located at 3216 Hwy. 75 South, Cleveland, GA 30528.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Meadows at Mossy Creek is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Meadows at Mossy Creek is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Twitter: The Campaign hosted by Meadows at Mossy Creek is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.
- By entering the contest: You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.